Potential Dividends And Actual Cash Flow. A Regional Latin American Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ignacio Velez-Pareja & David Andres Londono & Mariano Melo & Julio Sarmiento, 2008. "Potential dividends and actual cash flows. A regional latin american analysis," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 004958, MASTER CONSULTORES.
References listed on IDEAS
- DeAngelo, Harry & DeAngelo, Linda, 2006. "The irrelevance of the MM dividend irrelevance theorem," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 293-315, February.
- Lee Pinkowitz & Rohan Williamson & René M. Stulz, 2007. "Cash Holdings, Dividend Policy, and Corporate Governance: A Cross-Country Analysis," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 19(1), pages 81-87.
More about this item
KeywordsCash flow to equity; potential dividends; equity value.;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000129:006872. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .