Gestión Humana: Tendencias Y Perspectivas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ignacio Vélez-Pareja & Joseph Tham, 2004. "Consistency in Chocolate. A Fresh Look at Copeland’s Hershey Foods & Co Case," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 002191, MASTER CONSULTORES.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2002. "Valuation Methods and Shareholder Value Creation," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780122538414.
- Robert A. Taggart & Jr., 1991. "Consistent valuation and Cost of Capital Expressions With Corporate and Personal Taxes," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 20(3), Fall.
- Ignacio Vélez-Pareja & Joseph Tham, 2006.
"An Embarrassment of Riches: Winning Ways to Value with the WACC,"
Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016),
Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 5, pages 1-23, February.
- Joseph Tham & Ignacio Velez-Pareja, 2002. "An Embarrassment of Riches: Winning Ways to Value with the WACC," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 001974, MASTER CONSULTORES.
- Ignacio Velez-Pareja & Joseph Tham, 2008. "Constant leverage modeling: A reply to "A tutorial to the Mckinsey model for valuation of companies"," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 004574, MASTER CONSULTORES.
- Ignacio Vélez-Pareja & Antonio Burbano, 2005. "Consistency in Valuation: A Practical Guide," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 002192, MASTER CONSULTORES.
- Ignacio Velez-Pareja & Joseph Tham, 2000. "A Note on the Weighted Average Cost of Capital WACC," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 001926, MASTER CONSULTORES.
- Ignacio Vélez-Pareja, 2004. "Modeling the Financial Impact of Regulatory Policy: Practical Recommendations and Suggestions. The Case of World Bank," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 003228, MASTER CONSULTORES.
More about this item
KeywordsGestión humana; gestión de recursos humanos; administración del talento humano; tendencias de gestión humana; perspectivas de gestión humana.;
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000129:005022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.