Política monetaria convencional y no convencional: un modelo de equilibrio general dinámico estocástico para Colombia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jesús Alonso Botero & Nataly Rendón González, 2015. "Política monetaria convencional y no convencional: un modelo de equilibrio general dinámico estocástico para Colombia," Revista ESPE - Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 33(76), pages 4-17, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pavel Vidal & Gilberto Ramírez & Lya Paola Sierra, 2018. "¿Por qué el Valle del Cauca ha crecido más que el promedio nacional? Un análisis regional de los ciclos y los choques económicos," Working Papers 33, Faculty of Economics and Management, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali.
More about this item
KeywordsPolítica monetaria; Hoja de balance; Banco central; Modelo de equilibrio general dinámico estocástico;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000107:013843. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.