The Role of Canadian Financial Institutions in the Development of Colombia’s Financial Markets, 1896-1939
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Adolfo Meisel Roca, 1999.
"¿Por qué perdió la costa Caribe el siglo XX?,"
DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÍA REGIONAL Y URBANA
003823, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- Adolfo Meisel Roca, 1999. "¿Porqué perdió la Costa Caribe el siglo XX?," Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 07, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Edwin R. A. Seligman, 1893. "The Classification of Public Revenues," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(3), pages 286-321.
- Anonymous, 0. "Abstracts: An Evolving Public Policy Education," Increasing Understanding of Public Problems and Policies, Farm Foundation.
- Edwin R. A. Seligman, 1895. "The Classification of Public Revenues," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 279-290.
More about this item
KeywordsCanadian-Colombian Relations; foreigninvestment; economic development; international financial markets; capitalism; western hemisphere.;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000107:010163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.