Identifying Industry Clusters in Colombia Based on Graph Theory
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Juan C. Duque & Sergio J. Rey & Dairo A. Gómez, 2009. "Identifying Industry Clusters In Colombia Based On Graph Theory," Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 27(59), pages 14-45, Junio.
References listed on IDEAS
- Antolin, Pablo & Bover, Olympia, 1997. "Regional Migration in Spain: The Effect of Personal Characteristics and of Unemployment, Wage and House Price Differentials Using Pooled Cross-Sections," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 59(2), pages 215-235, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julián VILLAMIL S & Gustavo HERNÁNDEZ, 2015. "Encadenamientos, Clústeres y Flujos de Trabajo en Economía Colombiana," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 012649, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Julián VILLAMIL S & Gustavo HERNANDEZ, 2015. "Encadenamientos, Clústeres y Flujos de Trabajo en la Economía Colombiana," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 012647, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
More about this item
Keywordsindustry clusters; graph theory; inputoutput; impact analysis.;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000107:006894. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.