Costos Laborales: Una Aproximación Teórica A Sus Efectos
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Amaral, Pedro S. & Quintin, Erwan, 2006. "A competitive model of the informal sector," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 1541-1553, October.
- Mauricio Cárdenas & Valerie Mercer-Blackman, 2006. "Análisis del sistema tributario colombiano y su impacto sobre la competitividad," CUADERNOS DE FEDESARROLLO 012710, FEDESARROLLO.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catalina Granda & Franz Hamann, 2015. "Informality, Saving and Wealth Inequality in Colombia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 88196, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Catalina Granda & Franz Hamann, 2015. "Informality, Saving and Wealth Inequality," Borradores de Economia 873, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
Keywordscostos salariales; mercado laboral; informalidad; Colombia.;
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000107:005807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.