Teorías sobre cobertura con contratos de futuro
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Michel Lubrano & Luc Bauwens & Alan Kirman & Camelia Protopopescu, 2003.
"Ranking Economics Departments in Europe: A Statistical Approach,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(6), pages 1367-1401, December.
- BAUWENS, Luc & KIRMAN, Alan & LUBRANO, Michel & PROTOPOPESCU, Camelia, 2003. "Ranking economics departments in Europe: a statistical approach," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1694, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BAUWENS, Luc & KIRMAN, Alan & LUBRANO, Michel & PROTOPOPESCU, Camelia, 2003. "Ranking economics departments in Europe: a statistical approach," CORE Discussion Papers 2003050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Quah, Danny T, 1996.
"Twin Peaks: Growth and Convergence in Models of Distribution Dynamics,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(437), pages 1045-1055, July.
- Quah, Danny, 1996. "Twin Peaks: Growth and Convergence in Models of Distribution Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 1355, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boris Salazar & Andrés Cendales, 2007. "Koopmans: Estructura Modular Y Estrategias Ganadoras En Teoría Económica," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID, June.
- Tony Lawson, 1994. "Why are so many economists so opposed to methodology?," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 105-134.
- Moscati, Ivan, 2006. "Epistemic virtues and theory choice in economics," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58429, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kalaitzidakis, P. & Mamuneas, T.P. & Stengos, T., 2003. "Rankings of Academic Journals and Institutions," Working Papers 2003-8, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ivan Moscati, 2007.
"History of consumer demand theory 1871 - 1971: A Neo-Kantian rational reconstruction,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 119-156.
- Ivan Moscati, 2005. "History of consumer demand theory 1871-1971: A Neo-Kantian rational reconstruction," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0506002, EconWPA.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- Jonathan Temple, 1999. "The New Growth Evidence," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(1), pages 112-156, March.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2003.
"Rankings of Academic Journals and Institutions in Economics,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(6), pages 1346-1366, December.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2001. "Rankings of Academic Journals and Institutions in Economics," Discussion Papers in Economics 01/8, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Álvaro Gallardo, 2004. "Historia del pensamiento económico y progreso de la ciencia económica. Una perspectiva pluralista," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID, December.
- Danny Quah, 1996. "Twin Peaks: Growth and Convergence in Models of Distribution Dynamics," CEP Discussion Papers dp0280, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
More about this item
Keywordscontratos de futuros; ratio de cobertura óptimo; Coeficiente de Gini; Lower Partial Moments; Modelos GARCH; Cointegración; Ratio de cobertura de mínima varianza.;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000093:005897. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Facultad de Ciencias Económicas Unal). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.