Voters´ Rationality Under Four Electoral Rules: A Simulation Based on the 2010 Colombian Presidential Elections
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Forsythe, 1990.
"An Experimental Study of Voting Rules and Polls in Three-Way Elections,"
927, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Forsythe, R. & Myerson, R. & Rietz, T. & Weber, R., 1991. "An Experimental Study of Voting Rules and Polls in Three- Way Elections," Working Papers 91-04, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrés Cendales, 2012. "Vote Buying, Political Patronage and Selective Plunder," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 49(2), pages 237-276, November.
More about this item
KeywordsVoting rules; instrumental strategic voters; sincere voting; social choice.;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000090:009172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Universidad De Los Andes-Cede). General contact details of provider: .