Demographic dynamics for the pay-as-you-go pension system
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Russell, Allen M & Rickard, John A & Howroyd, T D, 1986. "The Effects of Delays on the Stability and Rate of Convergence to Equilibrium of Oligopolies," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 62(177), pages 194-198, June.
- Seade, Jesus, 1980. "The stability of cournot revisited," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 15-27, August.
- al-Nowaihi, A. & Levine, P. L., 1985. "The stability of the cournot oligopoly model: A reassessment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 307-321, August.
- Furth, Dave, 1986. "Stability and instability in oligopoly," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 197-228, December.
- Howroyd, T. D. & Russell, A. M., 1984. "Cournot oligopoly models with time delays," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 97-103, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- T. Gudaitis & A. Fiori Maccioni, 2014. "Optimal Individual Choice of Contribution to Second Pillar Pension System in Lithuania," Working Paper CRENoS 201402, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- repec:rse:wpaper:v:13:y:2017:i:1:p:52-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. Fiori Maccioni & A. Bitinas, 2013. "Lithuanian pension system's reforms following demographic and social transitions," Working Paper CRENoS 201315, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Angrisani Massimo & Di Palo Cinzia & Fantaccione Roberto & Palazzo Anna Maria, 2013. "The Leslie model and population stability: an application," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 6(2), pages 4-14, December.
- Alessandro Fiori Maccioni, 2011. "A Stochastic Model for the Analysis of Demographic Risk in Pay-As-You-Go Pension Funds," Papers 1106.5081, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cmt:pumath:puma2004v015pp0357-0374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gyula MagyarkÃºti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bkeeehu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .