Medical Tourism In Vatra Dornei Resort
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Corina Anamaria IOAN & Florin-Alexandru LUCA, & Constantin SASU, 2014. "Personal Marketing Of Doctors In The Context Of Social Networks," CrossCultural Management Journal, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 2, pages 369-376, November.
- Alina-Costina LUCA & Corina Anamaria IOAN & Florin Alexandru LUCA, 2014. "The Role Of Preventive Medicine And Marketing In Promoting Of Anti-Smoking Campaigns," Management Intercultural, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 32, pages 53-58, December.
- Alexandrina D. CRUCEANU & Gianina Maria COJOC & Danut-Gabriel COZMA, 2014. "When The Weather Really Influences Our Health State?," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 5, pages 261-268, November.
- repec:cmj:interc:y:2014:i:31:p:167-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- CONDREA G. Elena & Anca Cristina STANCIU & Mihaela CONSTANDACHE, 2014. "The Role Of Quality Assurance In Romanian Balneotherapeutic Tourism Services," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 3, pages 117-122, April.
- Roxana Valentina GÂRBEA, 2014. "Tourist Attractiveness Of The Urban Environment In Moldavia," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(1), pages 84-90, May.
- Catalina Liliana Andrei & Gabriela Tigu & Raluca Mariana Dragoescu & Crina Julieta Sinescu, 2014. "Analysis of Medical Tourism for Cardiovascular Diseases," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(Special 8), pages 1136-1136, August.
More about this item
KeywordsMedical tourism; Therapeutic resort; Therapeutic techniques and procedures;
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cmj:seapas:y:2015:i:7:p:181-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Serghie Dan). General contact details of provider: http://bxb.ro/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.