Play it again, Sam: Die Renaissance der Industriepolitik in der Großen Rezession
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roman Stöllinger & Mario Holzner, 2017. "State Aid and Export Competitiveness in the EU," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 203-236, June.
- Roman Stöllinger, 2016. "Structural Change and Global Value Chains in the EU," wiiw Working Papers 127, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Roman Stöllinger, 2016. "Structural change and global value chains in the EU," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 43(4), pages 801-829, November.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Mario Holzner & Michael Landesmann & Johannes Pöschl & Robert Stehrer & Roman Stöllinger, 2013. "A ‘Manufacturing Imperative’ in the EU – Europe's Position in Global Manufacturing and the Role of Industrial Policy," wiiw Research Reports 391, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Michael Peneder, 2014. "Warum die Neue Industriepolitik die Deindustrialisierung beschleunigen wird," FIW Policy Brief series 023, FIW.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clr:wugarc:y:2012v:38i:1p:15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sepp Zuckerstaetter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/awakwat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.