Real and Insurance-Induced Unemployment in Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcelin Joanis & Fernand Martin & Suzie St-Cerny, 2004. "Quel avenir pour les politiques de développement régional au Québec ? (Version mise à jour le 9 août 2004)," CIRANO Project Reports 2004rp-05, CIRANO.
- Pierre Fortin & George A. Akerlof & William T. Dickens & George L. Perry, 2002. "Inflation and Unemployment in the U.S. and Canada: A Common Framework," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 20-16, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Guindon, Denis, 1982. "Les sources de la détérioration de la position relative des jeunes et des femmes sur le marché du travail au Québec," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 58(4), pages 403-418, décembre.
- Walter Block, 1988. "Economics Of The Canadian Bishops," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 6(1), pages 56-68, January.
- Grady, Patrick, 1986. "Background Paper on Full Employment," MPRA Paper 26328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. F. Kaliski, 1976. "People, Jobs, and the 'New Unemployment'," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 2(3), pages 497-502, Summer.
- Herbert G. Grubel, 1988. "Drifting Apart: Canadian And U.S. Labor Markets," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 6(1), pages 39-55, January.
- Vijlbrief, J.A., 1990. "The effects of unemployment insurance on the labour market," Serie Research Memoranda 0031, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:8:y:1975:i:2:p:174-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.