The efficiencies defence in merger cases: implications of alternative standards
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Clougherty & Anming Zhang, 2005.
"Export orientation and domestic merger policy: theory and some empirical evidence,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 778-806, August.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Anming Zhang, 2004. "Export Orientation and Domestic Merger Policy: Theory and Some Empirical Evidence," CIG Working Papers SP II 2004-10, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Jarig Sinderen & Ron Kemp, 2008. "The Economic Effect Of Competition Law Enforcement: The Case Of The Netherlands," De Economist, Springer, vol. 156(4), pages 365-385, December.
- Rigoberto A. López & Elena López & Carmen Liron-Espana, 2009. "When is concentration beneficial? Evidence from U.S. manufacturing," Alcamentos 0901, Universidad de Alcalá, Departamento de Economía..
- Jens Prüfer, 2011.
"Competition And Mergers Among Nonprofits,"
Journal of Competition Law and Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 69-92.
- Prüfer, J., 2007. "Competition and Mergers among Nonprofits," Discussion Paper 2007-82, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Prüfer, J., 2007. "Competition and Mergers among Nonprofits," Discussion Paper 2007-022, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Prüfer, J., 2011. "Competition and mergers among nonprofits," Other publications TiSEM d7dab541-8239-4c10-bd69-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Rigoberto Lopez & Elena Lopez & Carmen Lirón-España, 2014. "Who Benefits from Industrial Concentration? Evidence from U.S. Manufacturing," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 303-317, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:33:y:2000:i:2:p:297-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.