Forecastable Money-Growth Revisions: A Closer Look at the Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabrice Collard & Harris Dellas, 2010.
"Monetary Misperceptions, Output, and Inflation Dynamics,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(2-3), pages 483-502, March.
- Fabrice Collard & Harris Dellas, 2009. "Monetary Misperceptions, Output and Inflation Dynamics," School of Economics Working Papers 2009-23, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Collard, Fabrice & Dellas, Harris, 2010. "Monetary Misperceptions, Output and Inflation Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 7644, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paolo Pasquariello & Clara Vega, 2007.
"Informed and Strategic Order Flow in the Bond Markets,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 20(6), pages 1975-2019, November.
- Paolo Pasquariello & Clara Vega, 2006. "Informed and strategic order flow in the bond markets," International Finance Discussion Papers 874, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jacobs, Jan P.A.M. & van Norden, Simon, 2011. "Modeling data revisions: Measurement error and dynamics of "true" values," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 101-109, April.
- S. Boragan Aruoba, 2008. "Data Revisions Are Not Well Behaved," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(2-3), pages 319-340, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:23:y:1990:i:3:p:593-616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.