The Intertemporal Allocation of Expenditure on Non-durables, Services, and Durables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Attanasio, Orazio P & Browning, Martin, 1995.
"Consumption over the Life Cycle and over the Business Cycle,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1118-1137, December.
- Attanasio, O.P. & Browning, M., 1993. "Consumption Over the Life Cycle and Over the Business Cycle," Papers 9314, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Martin Browning, 1993. "Consumption over the Life Cycle and over the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 4453, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Attanasio, O.P. & Browning, M.J., 1993. "Consumption over the life cycle and over the business cycle," Discussion Paper 1993-14, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- H. Kim & Keith McLaren & K. Wong, 2013. "Empirical demand systems incorporating intertemporal consumption dynamics," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 349-370, August.
- José Alberto Molina Chueca, 1998. "La elasticidad de sustitución intertemporal en el consumo: evidencia empírica en países representativos de la OCDE," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 9, pages 119-131, Junio.
- Mario Padula, 1999. "Euler Equations and Durable Goods," CSEF Working Papers 30, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Gary Wong, 2001. "Towards A More General Approach To Testing The Time Additivity Hypothesis," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 098, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Erdinc Telatar & Funda Telatar & Sadiye Turkmen, 2000. "Frisch Demand Functions and Intertemporal Behaviour in Consumption: The Turkish Case," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(3), pages 235-246.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:22:y:1989:i:1:p:22-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.