Movements towards Free Trade and Domestic Market Performance with Imperfect Competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Head, Keith & Ries, John, 1999. "Rationalization effects of tariff reductions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 295-320, April.
- Hazledine, Tim, 1989. "Industrial Organisation Foundations Of Trade Policy Modelling," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 33(01), April.
- Mercenier, J. & Schmitt, N., 1992.
"Sunk Costs, Free-Entry Equilibrium and Trade Liberalization in Applied General Equilibrium : Implication for "Europe 1992","
Cahiers de recherche
9235, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Mercenier, J. & Schmitt, N., 1992. "Sunk Costs, Free-Entry Equilibrium and Trade Liberalization in Applied General Equilibrium : Implication for "Europe 1992"," Cahiers de recherche 9235, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Mercenier, J. & Schmitt, N., 1992. "Sunk Costs, Free-Entry Equilibrium and Trade Liberalization in Applied General Equilibrium : Implications for 'Europe 1992'," Discussion Papers dp92-16, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Steven Globerman, 1990. "Trade liberalization and competitive behavior: A note assessing the evidence and the public policy implications," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(1), pages 80-88.
- repec:cje:issued:v:50:y:2017:i:5:p:1414-1444 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keith Head & Barbara J. Spencer, 2017.
"Oligopoly in international trade: Rise, fall and resurgence,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1414-1444, December.
- Keith Head & Barbara J. Spencer, 2017. "Oligopoly in International Trade: Rise, Fall and Resurgence," NBER Working Papers 23720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:21:y:1988:i:3:p:507-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.