Economic Determinants of Individual Charitable Donations in Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Jonathan Eaton & Mark Gersovitz, 1981. "Debt with Potential Repudiation: Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(2), pages 289-309.
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Razin, Assaf, 1986. "Fiscal Policies in the World Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 564-594, June.
- R. Dornbusch, 1984.
"External Debt, Budget Deficits and Disequilibrium Exchange Rates,"
347, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1984. "External Debt, Budget Deficits and Disequilibrium Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 1336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald W. Jones & Douglas D. Purvis, 1981. "International Differences in Response to Common External Shocks: The Role of Purchasing Power Parity," Working Papers 419, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Alvin E Roth, 2008. "Axiomatic Models of Bargaining," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002376, David K. Levine.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1982. "National and International Returns to Scale in the Modern Theory of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 389-405, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ryo Ishida, "undated". "Determinants of Charitable Giving to Unexpected Natural Disasters: Evidence from Two Major Earthquakes in Japan," Discussion papers ron256, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Rose Anne Devlin & Wenzhuo Zhao, 2016. "Philanthropic Behaviour of Quebecers," Working Papers 1607E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Borgloh, Sarah, 2008. "What Drives Giving in Extensive Welfare States? The Case of Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-123, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Prummer, Anja & Siedlarek, Jan-Peter, 2014.
"Institutions And The Preservation Of Cultural Traits,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
470, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Anja Prummer & Jan-Peter Siedlarek, 2014. "Institutions and the Preservation of Cultural Traits," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1465, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Shigeo Morita & Takuya Obara, 2016. "Optimal Capital Income Taxation in the Case of Private Donations to Public Goods," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-21, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Apinunmahakul, Amornrat & Devlin, Rose Anne, 2004. "Charitable Giving and Charitable Gambling: An Empirical Investigation," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 57(1), pages 67-88, March.
- Harrison, William B., 1995. "College relations and fund-raising expenditures: Influencing the probability of alumni giving to higher education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 73-84, March.
- Philippe Fontaine, 2000. "Making use of the past: theorists and historians on the economics of altruism," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 407-422.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:10:y:1977:i:4:p:653-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.