The Dilemma of Globalisation: A German Perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raphael Chiappini, 2012.
"Decomposition Internationale Des Processus Productifs Et « Economie De Bazar » :Une Analyse Sur Les Principaux Exportateurs De La Zone Euro,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 55(2), pages 205-234.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2012. "Decomposition Internationale Des Processus Productifs Et " Economie De Bazar " : Une Analyse Sur Les Principaux Exportateurs De La Zone Euro," Post-Print halshs-00853450, HAL.
- Wolf-Heimo Grieben, 2006. "Globalization with Labor Market Frictions and Non-Scale Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_053, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Jota Ishikawa & Yoshimasa Komoriya, 2010. "Stay Or Leave? Choice Of Plant Location With Cost Heterogeneity," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 97-115.
- Viet Do & Ngo Van Long, 2007.
"International Outsourcing under Monopolistic Competition: Winners and Losers,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2034, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ngo Van Long & Viet Do, 2007. "International Outsourcing under Monopolistic Competition: Winners and Losers," Departmental Working Papers 2007-06, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Wolf-Heimo Grieben, 2009. "Can Countries with Severe Labor Market Frictions Gain from Globalization?," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 230-247, May.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobalisation; welfare state; wages;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepiei:2004-4qh. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.