How viable are spanish credit cooperatives after recent bank capitalization and restructuring regulations?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen VALOR & Ricardo PALOMO & Javier ITURRIOZ & José Luis MATEU, 2007. "Socially Responsible Investments Among Savings Banks And Credit Unions: Empirical Findings In The Spanish Context," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(2), pages 301-326, June.
- Bert Scholtens, 2009. "Corporate Social Responsibility in the International Banking Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(2), pages 159-175, May.
- Zeuli, Kimberly A. & Radel, Jamie, 2005. "Cooperatives as a Community Development Strategy: Linking Theory and Practice," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 35(1).
More about this item
KeywordsCooperative credit; legislation; financial crisis; restructuring process; Spain.;
- K29 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Other
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cic:revcir:y:2011:i:73:p:151-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafael Chaves). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciriees.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .