El turismo rural como agente económico: desarrollo y distribución de la renta en la zona de Priego de Córdoba
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mediano Serrano, Lucía, 2002. "Incidencia del nuevo consumidor turístico en la estrategia de marketing," Revista de Dirección y Administración de Empresas, Universidad del País Vasco - Escuela Universitaria de Estudios Empresariales de San Sebastián.
More about this item
KeywordsRural tourism; local development; econometric model; rural areas; Andalusia.;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C29 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Other
- H00 - Public Economics - - General - - - General
- R29 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cic:revcir:y:2006:i:55:p:167-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafael Chaves). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciriees.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.