Reflexiones en torno a la Responsabilidad Social de las Empresas, sus políticas de promoción y la economía social
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger Spear, 2001. "El balance social en la economía social. Enfoques y problemática," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 39, pages 9-24, November.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social responsibilities (CSR); sustainable development; responsible consumption; socially responsible investment; social economy.;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- L30 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - General
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cic:revcir:y:2005:i:53:p:261-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafael Chaves). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciriees.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.