La gestión basada en las actividades en cooperativas citrícolas: un enfoque integrador de las prácticas empresariales
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Izquierdo, Ricardo Server & Ronco, Alicia Mateos, 2003. "Los costes de calidad en las empresas citricolas y su identificacion en el marco del sistema de costes basado en actividades," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(01).
More about this item
Keywordsactivities; business management; costs; citrus fruit cooperatives; performance; cost driver.;
- L70 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - General
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cic:revcir:y:2004:i:50:p:191-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafael Chaves). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciriees.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.