Ponderaciones y la Tasa de Inflación en Chile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Duffie, Darrell & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1997. " An Econometric Model of the Term Structure of Interest-Rate Swap Yields," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(4), pages 1287-1321, September.
- Refet S. Gürkaynak & Brian Sack & Jonathan H. Wright, 2010. "The TIPS Yield Curve and Inflation Compensation," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 70-92, January.
- Brian P. Sack, 2000. "Deriving inflation expectations from nominal and inflation-indexed Treasury yields," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-33, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Liu, Jun & Longstaff, Francis A. & Mandell, Ravit E., 2000.
"The Market Price of Credit Risk: An Empirical Analysis of Interest Rate Swap Spreads,"
University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management
qt0zw4f9w6, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Jun Liu & Francis A. Longstaff & Ravit E. Mandell, 2002. "The Market Price of Credit Risk: An Empirical Analysis of Interest Rate Swap Spreads," NBER Working Papers 8990, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francis Breedon & Jag Chadha, 1997. "The Information Content of the Inflation Term Structure," Bank of England working papers 75, Bank of England.
- Claudia Sotz P. & Felipe Alarcón G., 2007. "Mercado Swap de Tasas de Interés y Expectativas de TPM e Inflación," Notas de Investigación Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 10(2), pages 97-102, August.
- Mark Deacon & Andrew Derry, 1994. "Deriving Estimates of Inflation Expectations from the Prices of UK Government Bonds," Bank of England working papers 23, Bank of England.
- Lang, Larry H. P. & Litzenberger, Robert H. & Luchuan Liu, Andy, 1998. "Determinants of interest rate swap spreads," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1507-1532, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfredo Pistelli & Víctor Riquelme, 2010. "Auge y caída de precios de commodities y su impacto sobre precios domésticos: Comparación internacional," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 567, Central Bank of Chile.
- Michael Pedersen & Hernán Rubio & Carlos Saavedra, 2009. "Empalme de subclases del IPC de Chile Series mensuales 1989-2008," Economic Statistics Series 79, Central Bank of Chile.
- Michael Pedersen, 2010. "Propagation of Inflationary Shocks in Chile and an International Comparison of Progagation of Shocks to food and Energy Prices," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 566, Central Bank of Chile.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchni:v:12:y:2009:i:1:p:117-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bccgvcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.