Ein Jahr nach der Wahl: Welche Auswirkungen hat die Präsidentschaft Trumps auf Wirtschaft und Politik?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ces:ifowes:v:15:y:2016:i:4:p:01-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ces:ifowes:v:16:y:2017:i:04:p:01-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ces:ifowes:v:16:y:2017:i:4:p:01-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florian Dorn & Manuela Krause & Philipp Meier & Niklas Potrafke, 2016. "Hillary Clinton oder Donald Trump – wer wird der bessere US-Präsident?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 69(20), pages 45-50, October.
More about this item
KeywordsWahl; Parteipolitik; Regierungswechsel; Entwicklung; USA;
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:70:y:2017:i:23:p:35-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.