Der UNCTAD World Investment Report 2016: Die Entwicklung ausländischer Direktinvestitionen
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- The Editors, 2018. "Towards a New Corporate Responsibility and Governance? Identity Characteristics of Asia Pacific MNCs," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 425-428, May.
- Yiran Liu, 2018. "Employer Attractiveness to Chinese Potential Employees," European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies Articles, European Center for Science Education and Research, vol. 4, EJIS May-.
- Chiara Bentivogli & Litterio Mirenda, 2017. "Foreign Ownership and Performance: Evidence from Italian Firms," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 251-273, September.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestitionspolitik; Investitionsklima; Auslandsinvestition; Internationale Wirtschaftsbeziehungen; Außenhandel;
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:69:y:2016:i:22:p:42-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.