Nachtrag: Kann das Steuerabkommen zwischen Deutschland und der Schweiz zu größerer Steuergerechtigkeit führen?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Arent & Wolfgang Nagl, 2010.
"A Fragile Pillar: Statutory Pensions and the Risk of Old-Age Poverty in Germany,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 66(4), pages 419-441, December.
- Stefan Arent & Wolfgang Nagl, 2009. "A Fragile Pillar: Statutory Pensions and the Risk of Old-age Poverty in Germany," ifo Working Paper Series 76, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Martin Gasche, 2012. "Bonusrente statt Zuschussrente," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 92(9), pages 605-612, September.
- Stefan Krenz & Wolfgang Nagl & Joachim Ragnitz, 2009. "Is There a Growing Risk of Old-Age Poverty in East Germany?," Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 60(Supplemen), pages 35-54.
- Jan Goebel & Markus M. Grabka, 2011. "Zur Entwicklung der Altersarmut in Deutschland," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 78(25), pages 3-16.
More about this item
KeywordsSteuergerechtigkeit; Steuerpolitik; Steuer; Steuerkriminalität; Deutschland; Schweiz;
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:65:y:2012:i:19:p:17-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.