Energiewende und steigende Strompreise: Wer trägt die Hauptlast der hohen Kosten?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hessler, Markus & Loebert, Ina, 2013. "Zu Risiken und Nebenwirkungen des Erneuerbare-Energien-Gesetzes," Working Paper 136/2013, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Hessler, Markus A. & Loebert, Ina, 2013. "Zu Risiken und Nebenwirkungen des Erneuerbare-Energien-Gesetzes," EconStor Preprints 76784, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergieversorgung; Energiesparen; Energiepolitik; Stromtarif; Regenerative Energie; Elektrizitätswirtschaft; Deutschland; Energiewende;
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:65:y:2012:i:17:p:03-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.