ifo Investitionstest Großhandel: Abermalige Ausweitung der Investitionsvolumina geplant
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucas W. Davis & Lutz Kilian, 2011.
"Estimating the effect of a gasoline tax on carbon emissions,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(7), pages 1187-1214, November.
- Lucas W. Davis & Lutz Kilian, 2009. "Estimating the Effect of a Gasoline Tax on Carbon Emissions," NBER Working Papers 14685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davis, Lucas W & Kilian, Lutz, 2009. "Estimating the Effect of a Gasoline Tax on Carbon Emissions," CEPR Discussion Papers 7161, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, . "Das grüne Paradoxon ; Plädoyer für eine illusionsfreie Klimapolitik," Monographs in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics, number 19627, Jul-Dec.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joachim Gürtler & Arno Städtler, 2013. "Widersprüchliche Signale zur Entwicklung der Ausrüstungsinvestitionen - geringes Leasingwachstum," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 66(01), pages 33-37, January.
- Stefan Sauer, 2013. "ifo Investitionstest Großhandel: Investitionspläne weiter nach oben gerichtet," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 66(14), pages 41-43, July.
- Thomas Strobel & Arno Städtler, 2013. "Investitionszurückhaltung lässt nach - Leasingklima im positiven Bereich," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 66(06), pages 34-37, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:65:y:2012:i:13:p:76-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.