Westdeutsche Industrie: 2010 geringer Investitionsanstieg
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Wheeler & Kevin Ummel, 2008. "Calculating CARMA: Global Estimation of CO2 Emissions from the Power Sector," Working Papers 145, Center for Global Development.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arno Städtler, 2002. "Leasing im Sog der Investitionsflaute - Trotz Einbußen im Neugeschäft werden Marktanteilsgewinne realisiert," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 55(22), pages 34-42, November.
- Joachim Gürtler & Arno Städtler, 2012. "Investitionen im Sog der Finanzkrise - Mobilien-Leasing wächst noch überdurchschnittlich," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 65(19), pages 47-50, October.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestitionsklima; Industrie; Industriekonjunktur; Unternehmen; Verarbeitendes Gewerbe; Branche; Branchenkonjunktur; Alte Bundesländer;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:62:y:2009:i:24:p:78-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.