ifo Konjunkturtest Februar 2008 in Kürze
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karl Brenke, 2007. "Zunehmende Lohnspreizung in Deutschland," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 74(6), pages 73-79.
- David Metcalf, 2007. "Why Has the British National Minimum Wage Had Little or No Impact on Employment?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0781, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Projektgruppe Gemeinschaftsdiagnose, 2007. "Aufschwung legt Pause ein," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 60(20), pages 03-58, October.
- Joachim Ragnitz & Marcel Thum, 2008. "Beschäftigungswirkungen von Mindestlöhnen - eine Erläuterung zu den Berechnungen des ifo Instituts," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 61(01), pages 16-20, January.
More about this item
KeywordsKonjunkturumfrage; Konjunktur; Geschäftsklima; Deutschland;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:61:y:2008:i:05:p:27-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.