Ein zielgerichtetes Kombilohnmodell: Der Vorschlag des Sachverständigenrats
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schöb, Ronnie, 2007. "Soziale Grundsicherung und Beschäftigung," Discussion Papers 2007/12, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Andreas Knabe & Ronnie Schöb, 2009. "Minimum Wage Incidence: The Case for Germany," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 65(4), pages 403-441, December.
- Boss, Alfred & Meier, Carsten-Patrick & Scheide, Joachim, 2008. "Abschwächung der Konjunktur in Deutschland - was nun zu tun ist," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 4307, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gern, Klaus-Jürgen & Jannsen, Nils & Sander, Birgit & Scheide, Joachim & Van Roye, Björn & Boss, Alfred & Dovern, Jonas & Meier, Carsten-Patrick & Oskamp, Frank, 2008. "Weltkonjunktur und deutsche Konjunktur im Frühjahr 2008," Kiel Discussion Papers 449/450, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsLohnsubvention; Niedriglohn; Beschäftigungseffekt; Arbeitsmarktpolitik; Deutschland; Kombilohn;
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:60:y:2007:i:04:p:24-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.