Price dispersion and optimal inflation: The Spanish case
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Snežana Radukić & Milan Marković & Milica Radović, 2015. "The Effect of Food Prices on Inflation in the Republic of Serbia," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 4(2), pages 23-36.
- Alejandro C. García-Cintado & Diego Romero-Ávila & Carlos Usabiaga, 2016.
"The economic integration of Spain: a change in the inflation pattern,"
Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 25(1), pages 1-41, December.
- Carlos Usabiaga & Alejandro C. García-Cintado & Diego Romero-Ávila, 2016. "The Economic Integration of Spain: A Change in the Inflation Pattern," EcoMod2016 9367, EcoMod.
- Piotr Nowaczyk & Joanna Hernik, 2020. "Adopting the Euro will Cause an Increase in Prices: A Study on Inflationary Processes in Euro Area Member States," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 377-403.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation expectations; inflation uncertainty; monetary policy; optimal inflation; relative price variability; semiparametric estimation. :;
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cem:jaecon:v:16:y:2013:n:1:p:49-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valeria Dowding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.