The bank lending channel in a partially dollarized economy :
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nada Mora, 2013. "The Bank Lending Channel in a Partially Dollarized Economy," Journal of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 121-151, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven Ongena & Ibolya Schindele & Dzsamila Vonnak, 2014.
"In Lands of Foreign Currency Credit, Bank Lending Channels Run Through? The Effects of Monetary Policy at Home and Abroad on the Currency Denomination of the Supply of Credit,"
CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS
1424, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Ongena, Steven & Schindele, Ibolya & Vonnák, Dzsamila, 2014. "In lands of foreign currency credit, bank lending channels run through? The effects of monetary policy at home and abroad on the currency denomination of the supply of credit," CFS Working Paper Series 474, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Ongena, Steven & Schindele, Ibolya & Vonnák, Dzsamila, 2021.
"In lands of foreign currency credit, bank lending channels run through?,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(C).
- Steven Ongena & Ibolya Schindele & Dzsamila Vonnák, 2017. "In Lands of Foreign Currency Credit, Bank Lending Channels Run Through?," MNB Working Papers 2017/6, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Steven Ongena & Ibolya Schindele & Dzsamila Vonnák, 2020. "In Lands of Foreign Currency Credit, Bank Lending Channels Run Through?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 20-104, Swiss Finance Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy; bank lending channel; dollarization;
All these keywords.
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cem:jaecon:v:16:y:2013:n:1:p:121-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Valeria Dowding (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.