A dynamic analysis of human capital, female work-force participation, returns to education and changes in household structure in urban Colombia, 1976-1998
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fabio Sánchez & Jairo Núñez, 2003. "A dynamic analysis of human capital, female work-force participation, returns to education and changes in household structure in urban Colom," COLOMBIAN ECONOMIC JOURNAL, UN - RCE - CID, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrés Felipe García-Suaza & Juan Carlos Guataquí & José Alberto Guerra & Darío Maldonado, 2014.
"Beyond the Mincer equation: the internal rate of return to higher education in Colombia,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 328-344, June.
- García Suaza, Andrés Felipe & Guataqui, Juan Carlos & Guerra, José Alberto & Maldonado, Darío, 2009. "Beyond the mincer equation: the internal rate of return to higher education in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 005745, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
More about this item
Keywordshuman capital; cohort analysis; returns to education;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cej:primer:v:1:y:2003:i:1:p:109-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carolina Mendez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/funalco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.