Overnight Moves: The Bank of Canada Should Start to Raise Interest Rates Now
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre L. Siklos & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2015.
"How Monetary Policy Is Made: Two Canadian Tales,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 11(1), pages 225-250, January.
- Matthias Neuenkirch & Pierre Siklos, 2013. "How Monetary Policy is Made: Two Canadian Tales," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201341, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Pierre L. Siklos & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2014. "How Monetary Policy is made: Two Canadian Tales," CAMA Working Papers 2014-53, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Pierre L. Siklos, Matthias Neuenkirch, 2014. "How Monetary Policy is Made: Two Canadian Tales," LCERPA Working Papers 0075, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 01 Mar 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Policy; Bank of Canada; interest rates; inflation rate;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdh:backgr:139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristine Gray). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdhowca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.