Politique parisienne des transports et accessibilité des emplois en Île-de-France : le coût régional d'une politique locale
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lise Bourdeau-Lepage & Jean-Marie Huriot, 2005.
"The metropolis in retrospect From the trading metropolis to the global metropolis,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 71(3), pages 257-284.
- Lise BOURDEAU-LEPAGE & Jean-Marie HURIOT, 2005. "The metropolis in retrospect. From the trading metropolis to the global metropolis," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2005031, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Lise Bourdeau-Lepage & Jean-Marie Huriot, 2005. "The metropolis in retrospect : from the trading metropolis to the global metropolis," Post-Print halshs-00009636, HAL.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Ogawa, Hideaki, 1982. "Multiple equilibria and structural transition of non-monocentric urban configurations," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 161-196, May.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Starrett, David, 1978. "Market allocations of location choice in a model with free mobility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 21-37, February.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsaccessibility; labour market; urban transportation; journey to work; modal choice; Paris region;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:rerarc:reru_093_0427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-regionale-et-urbaine.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.