Une typologie des aires urbaines : le logement et l'emploi facteurs d'inégalités
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel Duguet & Pascale Petit, 2005.
"Hiring discrimination in the French financial sector: an econometric analysis on field experiment data,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 78, pages 79-102.
- Pascale Petit & Emmanuel Duguet, "undated". "Hiring Discrimination in the French Financial Sector : an Econometric Analysis on Field Experiment Data," EcoMod2006 272100069, EcoMod.
- Emmanuel Duguet & Pascale Petit, 2004. "Hiring discrimination in the French financial sector : an econometric analysis on field experiment data," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04038, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- DUGUET Emmanuel & PETIT Pascale, 2004. "Hiring discrimination in the French financial sector: an econometric analysis on field experiment data," Labor and Demography 0411006, EconWPA.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2005:i:78:p:04 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsurban area; typology; inequalities;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:rerarc:reru_043_0415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-regionale-et-urbaine.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.