Les enjeux de la régulation spatiale des dépenses de santé bucco-dentaire en France
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Konstantin Arkadievich Kholodilin & Boriss Siliverstovs & Stefan Kooths, 2008.
"A Dynamic Panel Data Approach to the Forecasting of the GDP of German Länder,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 195-207.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Boriss Siliverstovs & Stefan Kooths, 2007. "A Dynamic Panel Data Approach to the Forecasting of the GDP of German Länder," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 664, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Pan, Zheng & LeSage, James P., 1995. "Using spatial contiguity as prior information in vector autoregressive models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 137-142, February.
More about this item
Keywordshealth; spatial regulation;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:rerarc:reru_041_0107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-regionale-et-urbaine.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.