Internal and International Vertical Specialization of Brazilian states – An Input-Output analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aycil Yücer & Joaquim Guilhoto & Jean-Marc Siroën, 2014. "Internal and International Vertical Specialization of Brazilian states– An Input-Output analysis," Post-Print hal-01344515, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mes:eaeuec:v:55:y:2017:i:1:p:91-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florent Bédécarrats & Isabelle Guérin & François Roubaud, 2015. "The gold standard for randomized evaluations: from discussion of method to political economy," Working Papers DT/2015/01, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Magdalena Olczyk & Aleksandra Kordalska, 2017.
"Gross Exports Versus Value-Added Exports: Determinants and Policy Implications for Manufacturing Sectors in Selected CEE Countries,"
Eastern European Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(1), pages 91-109, January.
- Magdalena Olczyk & Aleksandra Kordalska, 2016. "Gross Exports Versus Value Added Exports: Determinants And Policy Implications For Manufacturing Sectors In Selected Cee Countries," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 40, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
More about this item
Keywordsvertical specialization; Global supply-chain; Input-Output Analysis; Brazil; intra-national trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:repdal:redp_244_0599. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-politique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.