The empirics of key factors in the success of bids for olympic games
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2012. "The winner's curse: why is the cost of sports mega-events so often underestimated?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00703466, HAL.
- Elmer Sterken, 2012. "Economic Impact of Organizing Large Sporting Events," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Mega Sporting Events, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Brad R. Humphreys & Henry van Egteren, 2012. "Mega Sporting Event Bidding, Mechanism Design and Rent Extraction," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Mega Sporting Events, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Wolfgang Maennig & Christopher Vierhaus, 2015. "Who Wins Olympic Bids?," Working Papers 050, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Arne Feddersen & Wolfgang Maennig, 2012. "Determinants of Successful Bidding for Mega Events: The Case of the Olympic Winter Games," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Mega Sporting Events, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2012. "The Winner’s Curse: Why is the Cost of Mega Sporting Events so Often Underestimated?," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Mega Sporting Events, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsOlympic Games; bidding process; key success factors; binary logistical regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:repdal:redp_182_0171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-politique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.