Peut-on se fier à la confiance ?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Zak, Paul J & Knack, Stephen, 2001. "Trust and Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(470), pages 295-321, April.
- Edward L. Glaeser & David I. Laibson & José A. Scheinkman & Christine L. Soutter, 2000. "Measuring Trust," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(3), pages 811-846.
- La Porta, Rafael, et al, 1997. "Trust in Large Organizations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 333-338, May.
- Stephen Knack & Philip Keefer, 1997. "Does Social Capital Have an Economic Payoff? A Cross-Country Investigation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1251-1288.
- Joel Sobel, 2002. "Can We Trust Social Capital?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(1), pages 139-154, March.
- Alesina, Alberto & La Ferrara, Eliana, 2002. "Who trusts others?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 207-234, August.
- Pierre Cahuc & Yann Algan, 2009.
"Civic Virtue and Labor Market Institutions,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 111-145, January.
- Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc, 2009. "Civic Virtue and Labor Market Institutions," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8812, Sciences Po.
- Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc, 2009. "Civic Vitue and Labor Market Institutions," Post-Print hal-00812847, HAL.
- Pierre Cahuc & Yann Algan, 2009. "Civic Virtue and Labor Markets Institutions," Post-Print hal-00395668, HAL.
- André Grjebine & Eloi Laurent, 2008.
"La méthode suédoise : la cohésion sociale au défi de l'adaptation,"
- André Grjebine & Eloi Laurent, 2008. "La méthode suédoise : la cohésion sociale au défi de l'adaptation," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9860, Sciences Po.
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Eloi Laurent, 2008.
"Hawk and handsaws: What can France learn from the "Nordic Model"?,"
- Eloi Laurent & Jean-Paul Fitoussi, 2008. "Hawk and handsaws: What can France learn from the “Nordic Model”?," Sciences Po publications 168, Sciences Po.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/9860 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/10050 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caroline Berchet & Nicolas Sirven, 2012. "Cross-Country Performance in Social Integration of Older Migrants. A European Perspective," Working Papers DT46, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Mar 2012.
More about this item
Keywordstrust; generalized trust; values survey; french society; societe de defiance;
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- N44 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: 1913-
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:reofsp:reof_108_0005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-de-l-ofce.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.