Face aux délocalisations, quelle politique économique en France ?
International relocation has become a topical issue in recent months, in France as in Europe. The debate is not new, but while it was focusing 12 years ago on traditional industries and trade with emerging Asia, it includes now higher value-added goods and trade with CEEC’s. The article deals first with the impact of international relocation on employment in Europe and the need for policy answers. A variety of strategies are then addressed: making France more attractive in a free market world, making France more competitive in line with the Lisbon Agenda, supporting growth through higher education, research and innovation spending; promoting innovating companies; implementing employment measures in favour of the lower skilled. Last, in a European context, should tax and social harmonisations be favoured? Should a French or a European strategy be implemented?
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Henri Sterdyniak & Pierre Villa, 1998.
"Pour une réforme du financement de la Sécurité sociale,"
- Henri Sterdyniak & Pierre Villa & Département analyse et prévision de l'OFCE, 1998. "Pour une réforme du financement de la Sécurité sociale," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 67(1), pages 155-205.
- Henri Sterdyniak & Pierre Villa, 1998. "Pour une réforme du financement de la Sécurité sociale," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5281, Sciences Po.
- Catherine Mathieu & Henri Sterdyniak, 1994.
"L'émergence de l'Asie en développement menace-t-elle l'emploi en France ?,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/1824, Sciences Po.
- Catherine Mathieu & Henri Sterdyniak, 1994. "L'émergence de l'Asie en développement menace-t-elle l'emploi en France ?," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(1), pages 55-106.
- Jérôme Letournel, 2004. "Les délocalisations dactivités tertiaires dans le monde et en France," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 166(5), pages 137-144.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/5281 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:reofsp:reof_094_0161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.