Peut-on recourir à la politique budgétaire ? Est-ce souhaitable ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthieu Charpe & Peter Flaschel & Christian Proano & Willi Semmler, 2009.
"Overconsumption, credit rationing and bailout monetary policy: A Minskyan perspective,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 6(2), pages 247-270.
- Matthieu Charpe & Peter Flaschel & Christian R. Proano & Willi Semmler, 2009. "Overconsumption, Credit Rationing and Bailout Monetary Policy: A Minskyan Perspective," IMK Working Paper 04-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2011.
"Top Incomes in the Long Run of History,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 49(1), pages 3-71, March.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2009. "Top Incomes in the Long Run of History," NBER Working Papers 15408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anthony Atkinson & Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2011. "Top Incomes in the Long Run of History," Post-Print halshs-00754557, HAL.
- Dew-Becker, Ian & Gordon, Robert J, 2005.
"Where did the Productivity Growth Go? Inflation Dynamics and the Distribution of Income,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5419, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ian Dew-Becker & Robert J. Gordon, 2005. "Where Did the Productivity Growth Go? Inflation Dynamics and the Distribution of Income," NBER Working Papers 11842, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katz, Lawrence F. & Autor, David H., 1999. "Changes in the wage structure and earnings inequality," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 26, pages 1463-1555 Elsevier.
- Buti,Marco & Deroose,Servaas & Gaspar,Vitor & Martins,JoÃ£o Nogueira (ed.), 2010. "The Euro," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9789279098420, March.
- Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2013.
"Top Incomes and the Great Recession: Recent Evolutions and Policy Implications,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 61(3), pages 456-478, August.
- Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2013. "Top Incomes and the Great Recession: Recent Evolutions and Policy Implications," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00879814, HAL.
- Cynamon Barry Z. & Fazzari Steven M., 2008. "Household Debt in the Consumer Age: Source of Growth--Risk of Collapse," Capitalism and Society, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-32, October.
- Galbraith, James K., 2012. "Inequality and Instability: A Study of the World Economy Just Before the Great Crisis," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199855650, June.
- Thomas Piketty, 2013. "Le capital au XXIe siècle," Post-Print halshs-00979232, HAL.
- Ian Dew-Becker & Robert J. Gordon, 2005. "Where Did Productivity Growth Go? Inflation Dynamics and the Distribution of Income," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 36(2), pages 67-150.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Slimani, Slah, 2017.
"Chocs budgétaires et dynamique économique en Tunisie sous une approche de type VAR Structurel
[Budgetary shocks and economic dynamics in Tunisia under a structural VAR approach]," MPRA Paper 81573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:reofsp:reof_083_0007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-de-l-ofce.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.