The Price Index Effect and Macroeconomic Inefficiency
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Corrado BENASSI & Alessandra CHIRCO & Caterina COLOMBO, 2002. "The Price Index Effect and Macroeconomic Inefficiency," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2002036, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bratsiotis, George J., 2008.
"Influential price and wage setters, monetary policy and real effects,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 503-517, June.
- George J. Bratsiotis, 2005. "Influential Price and Wage Setters, Monetary Policy and Real Effects," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0540, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- G J Bratsiotis, 2005. "Influential Price and Wage Setters, Monetary Policy and Real Effects," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 63, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
More about this item
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:reldbu:rel_683_0385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-recherches-economiques-de-louvain.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.