Inégalités de santé liées à l'immigration en France. Effet des conditions de vie ou sélection à la migration ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Benjamin Coriat & Fabienne Orsi & Cristina d'Almeida, 2006. "TRIPS and the international public health controversies: issues and challenges," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(6), pages 1033-1062, December.
- Mataria, Awad & Giacaman, Rita & Khatib, Rana & Moatti, Jean-Paul, 2006. "Impoverishment and patients' "willingness" and "ability" to pay for improving the quality of health care in Palestine: An assessment using the contingent valuation method," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 312-328, February.
- Russell Davidson & Jean-Yves Duclos, 1997.
"Statistical Inference for the Measurement of the Incidence of Taxes and Transfers,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(6), pages 1453-1466, November.
- Davidson, R. & Duclos, J.Y., 1995. "Statistical Inference for the Measurement of the Incidence of Taxes and Transfers," Papers 9521, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- DAVIDSON, Russell & DUCLOS, Jean-Yves, 1995. "Statistical Inference for the Measurement of the Incidences of Taxes and Transfers," Cahiers de recherche 9521, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Davidson, R. & Duclos, J.Y., 1995. "Statistical Inference for the Measurement of the Incidence of Taxes and Transfers," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 95a30, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Farasat A. S. Bokhari & Yunwei Gai & Pablo Gottret, 2007.
"Government health expenditures and health outcomes,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 257-273.
- Farasat A.S. Bokhari & Yunwei Gai & Pablo Gottret, 2005. "Government Health Expenditures and Health Outcomes," Working Papers wp2005_02_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University, revised May 2006.
- Alok Bhargava & Dean T. Jamison & Lawrence J. Lau & Christopher J. L. Murray, 2006. "Modeling the effects of health on economic growth," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Econometrics, Statistics And Computational Approaches In Food And Health Sciences, chapter 20, pages 269-286 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Wagstaff, Adam, 2002.
"Inequality aversion, health inequalities and health achievement,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 627-641, July.
- Wagstaff, Adam, 2002. "Inequality aversion, health inequalities, and health achievement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2765, The World Bank.
- William Easterly & Tobias Pfutze, 2008. "Where Does the Money Go? Best and Worst Practices in Foreign Aid," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 22(2), pages 29-52, Spring.
- David Bloom & David Canning, 2003.
"Health as Human Capital and its Impact on Economic Performance,"
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance,
The International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics, vol. 28, pages 304-315, April.
- David Bloom & David Canning, 2003. "Health as Human Capital and its Impact on Economic Performance," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 28(2), pages 304-315, April.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem, 2002.
"Does the Mortality Decline Promote Economic Growth?,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 411-439, December.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, 2000. "Does The Mortality Decline Promote Economic Growth?," Working Papers 2000-05, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, 2002. "Does the Mortality Decline Promote Economic Growth?," Macroeconomics 0212008, EconWPA.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- Khaleghian, Peyvand & Gupta, Monica Das, 2005. "Public management and the essential public health functions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1083-1099, July.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Rachel Glennerster & Michael R. Kremer & Jean Lee & Ruth Levine & Georg Weizsäcker & Heidi Williams, 2007.
"Advance market commitments for vaccines against neglected diseases: estimating costs and effectiveness,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 491-511.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Rachel Glennerster & Michael Kremer & Jean Lee & Ruth Levine & Georg Weizsacker & Heidi Williams, 2006. "Advance Market Commitments for Vaccines Against Neglected Diseases: Estimating Costs and Effectiveness," CID Working Papers 127, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Abu-Zaineh, Mohammad & Mataria, Awad & Luchini, Stéphane & Moatti, Jean-Paul, 2008. "Equity in health care financing in Palestine: The value-added of the disaggregate approach," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2308-2320, June.
- Ramses H. Abul Naga & Karine Lamiraud, 2008.
"Catastrophic Health ExpenditureandHousehold Well-Being,"
STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers
098, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Ramses H. Abul Naga & Karine Lamiraud, 2011. "Catastrophic Health Expenditure and Household Well-Being," Post-Print hal-00592139, HAL.
- Ramses H. Abul Naga & Karine Lamiraud, 2008. "Catastrophic health expenditure and household well-being," Working Papers 0803, University of Lausanne, Institute of Health Economics and Management (IEMS).
- Abul Naga, Ramses H. & Lamiraud, Karine, 2009. "Catastrophic Health Expenditure and Household Well-Being," Department of Economics Working Papers 15975, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Akashi, Hidechika & Yamada, Takako & Huot, Eng & Kanal, Koum & Sugimoto, Takao, 2004. "User fees at a public hospital in Cambodia: effects on hospital performance and provider attitudes," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 553-564, February.
- Nicolas Couderc & Nicolas Drouhin & Bruno Ventelou, 2006. "SIDA et croissance économique : le risque d'une « trappe épidémiologique »," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 116(5), pages 697-715.
- Gupta, Sanjeev & Verhoeven, Marijn & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2002. "The effectiveness of government spending on education and health care in developing and transition economies," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 717-737, November.
- Nicolas Couderc & Bruno Ventelou, 2005. "AIDS, Economic Growth and the Epidemic Trap in Africa," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3-4), pages 417-426.
- Knowles, Stephen & Owen, P. Dorian, 1995. "Health capital and cross-country variation in income per capita in the Mankiw-Romer-Weil model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 99-106, April.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem, 2003.
"A stochastic model of mortality, fertility, and human capital investment,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 103-118, February.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, 2002. "A Stochastic Model of Mortality, Fertility, and Human Capital Investment," Macroeconomics 0212009, EconWPA.
- Fabio Pammolli & Laura Magazzini & Luigi Orsenigo, 2002. "The intensity of competition after patent expiry in pharmaceuticals. A cross-country analysis," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 99(1), pages 107-131.
- Cisse, Boubou & Luchini, Stephane & Moatti, Jean Paul, 2007. "Progressivity and horizontal equity in health care finance and delivery: What about Africa?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 51-68, January.
- Clive Bell & Shantayanan Devarajan & Hans Gersbach, 2006. "The Long-Run Economic Costs of aids: A Model with an Application to South Africa," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 20(1), pages 55-89.
- Booysen, Frederik le R. & Arntz, Tanja, 2003. "The methodology of HIV/AIDS impact studies: a review of current practices," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 56(12), pages 2391-2405, June.
- Mills, Jeffrey A & Zandvakili, Sourushe, 1997.
"Statistical Inference via Bootstrapping for Measures of Inequality,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(2), pages 133-150, March-Apr.
- Jeffrey A. Mills & Sourushe Zandvakili, 1999. "Statistical Inference via Bootstrapping for Measures of Inequality," Macroeconomics 9902003, EconWPA.
- Nancy T. Gallini, 2002. "The Economics of Patents: Lessons from Recent U.S. Patent Reform," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 131-154, Spring.
- Ardeshir Sepehri & Robert Chernomas, 2001. "Are user charges efficiency- and equity-enhancing? A critical review of economic literature with particular reference to experience from developing countries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(2), pages 183-209.
More about this item
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:recosp:reco_602_0385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-economique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.