Incertitude, rationalité et institution. Une lecture croisée de Keynes et Simon
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thuilliez, Josselin & Sissoko, Mahamadou S. & Toure, Ousmane B. & Kamate, Paul & Berthélemy, Jean-Claude & Doumbo, Ogobara K., 2010.
"Malaria and primary education in Mali: A longitudinal study in the village of Donéguébougou,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 324-334, July.
- Josselin Thuilliez & Mahamadou S Sissoko & Ousmane B Toure & Paul Kamate & Jean-Claude Berthelemy & Ogobara K Doumbo, 2010. "Malaria and primary education in Mali: A longitudinal study in the village of Donéguébougou," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00506555, HAL.
- Gustavo J. Bobonis & Edward Miguel & Charu Puri-Sharma, 2006. "Anemia and School Participation," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 41(4).
- Alan I. Barreca, 2010.
"The Long-Term Economic Impact of In Utero and Postnatal Exposure to Malaria,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 45(4), pages 865-892.
- Alan Barreca, 2009. "The Long-Term Economic Impact of In Utero and Postnatal Exposure to Malaria," Working Papers 0905, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Sok Chul Hong, 2011. "Malaria: An Early Indicator of Later Disease and Work Level," Working Papers 1110, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- David Cutler & Winnie Fung & Michael Kremer & Monica Singhal & Tom Vogl, 2010.
"Early-Life Malaria Exposure and Adult Outcomes: Evidence from Malaria Eradication in India,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 72-94, April.
- Cutler, David M. & Singhal, Monica & Vogl, Tom & Fung, Winnie & Kremer, Michael R., 2010. "Early-Life Malaria Exposure and Adult Outcomes: Evidence from Malaria Eradication in India," Scholarly Articles 5344529, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Horton, S. & Ross, J., 2003. "The economics of iron deficiency," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 51-75, February.
- Hoyt Bleakley, 2007. "Disease and Development: Evidence from Hookworm Eradication in the American South," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 122(1), pages 73-117.
- Bénédicte Apouey & Gabriel Picone, 2014.
"Social Interactions And Malaria Preventive Behaviors In Sub‐Saharan Africa,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(9), pages 994-1012, September.
- Bénédicte H. Apouey & Gabriel Picone, 2014. "Social Interactions and Malaria Preventive Behaviors in Sub-Saharan Africa," PSE Working Papers halshs-00940084, HAL.
- Bénédicte H. Apouey & Gabriel Picone, 2014. "Social interactions and malaria preventive behaviors in sub-saharan africa," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01109038, HAL.
- Apouey, B. & Picone, G., 2014. "Social Interactions and Malaria Preventive Behaviors in Sub-Saharan Africa," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/06, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Adrienne M. Lucas, 2010. "Malaria Eradication and Educational Attainment: Evidence from Paraguay and Sri Lanka," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 46-71, April.
- Venkataramani, Atheendar S., 2012. "Early life exposure to malaria and cognition in adulthood: Evidence from Mexico," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 767-780.
- Edward Miguel & Michael Kremer, 2004. "Worms: Identifying Impacts on Education and Health in the Presence of Treatment Externalities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 159-217, January.
- Hong, Sok Chul, 2013. "Malaria: An early indicator of later disease and work level," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 612-632.
More about this item
- B21 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Microeconomics
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:recosp:reco_592_0265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-economique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.