Expectations in Macroeconomics Adaptive versus Eductive Learning
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- George W. Evans, 2001. "Expectations in Macroeconomics. Adaptive versus Eductive Learning," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 52(3), pages 573-582.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger Guesnerie, 2008. "Macroeconomic and monetary policies from the "eductive" viewpoint," Working Papers halshs-00586749, HAL.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 2003.
"Adaptive learning and monetary policy design,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 1045-1084.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 2002. "Adaptive Learning and Monetary Policy Design," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2002-18, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 04 Mar 2004.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 2004. "Adaptive learning and monetary policy design," Macroeconomics 0405008, EconWPA.
- Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo, 2003. "Adaptive Learning and Monetary Policy Design," CEPR Discussion Papers 3962, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo, 2002. "Adaptive learning and monetary policy design," Research Discussion Papers 29/2002, Bank of Finland.
- Evans, George W. & Guesnerie, Roger, 2005.
"Coordination on saddle-path solutions: the eductive viewpoint--linear multivariate models,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 202-229, October.
- George W. Evans & Roger Guesnerie, 2003. "Coordination on Saddle-Path Solutions: The Eductive Viewpoint -- Linear Multivariate Models," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2003-28, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 25 Jan 2005.
- Roger Guesnerie & George W. Evans, 2005. "Coordination on saddle-path solutions: the eductive viewpoint--linear multivariate models," Post-Print halshs-00754056, HAL.
- George W. Evans & Roger Guesnerie, 2003. "Coordination on Saddle-Path Solutions: the Eductive Viewpoint - Linear Multivariate Models," DELTA Working Papers 2003-28, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Bao, Te & Duffy, John, 2016. "Adaptive versus eductive learning: Theory and evidence," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 64-89.
- Richard Dennis & Tatiana Kirsanova, 2010.
"Expectations traps and coordination failures: selecting among multiple discretionary equilibria,"
Working Paper Series
2010-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Richard Dennis & Tatiana Kirsanova, 2010. "Expectations Traps and Coordination Failures:Selecting Among Multiple Discretionary Equilibria," CAMA Working Papers 2010-02, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Dennis, Richard & Kirsanova, Tatiana, 2010. "Expectations Traps and Coordination Failures: Selecting among Multiple Discretionary Equilibria," MPRA Paper 24616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. Gaballo, 2014. "Sequential Coordination, Higher-Order Belief Dynamics and E-Stability Principle," Working papers 509, Banque de France.
- Gaballo, Gaetano, 2014. "Sequential coordination, higher-order belief dynamics and the E-stability principle," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 270-279.
- Fred Schroyen & Adekola Oyenuga, 2011. "Optimal pricing and capacity choice for a public service under risk of interruption," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 252-272, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:recosp:reco_523_0573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-economique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.