À la recherche d'une théorie de la firme pertinente historiquement. Retour sur le cas d'intégration verticale General Motors/ Fisher Body (1926)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Dietrich & Jackie Krafft, 2008. "A la recherche d'une théorie de la firme pertinente historiquement - Retour sur le cas d'intégration verticale General Motors - Fisher Body (1926)," Post-Print hal-00203553, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Crocker, Keith J & Masten, Scott E, 1996. "Regulation and Administered Contracts Revisited: Lessons from Transaction-Cost Economics for Public Utility Regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 5-39, January.
- Casadesus-Masanell, Ramon & Spulber, Daniel F, 2000. "The Fable of Fisher Body," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(1), pages 67-104, April.
- Klein, Benjamin, 2000. "Fisher-General Motors and the Nature of the Firm," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(1), pages 105-141, April.
More about this item
Keywordsvertical integration; theory of the firm; historical relevance and empirical relevance; Body Fisher-General Motors;
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- N80 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - General, International, or Comparative
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:inndbu:inno_027_0087. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-innovations.ht .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.