Net Neutrality, Unbundling, and their Effects on International Investment in Next-Generation Networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haucap, Justus & Heimesho, Ulrich & Lange, Mirjam R. J., 2014.
"The impact of tariff diversity on broadband diffusion: An empirical analysis,"
20th ITS Biennial Conference, Rio de Janeiro 2014: The Net and the Internet - Emerging Markets and Policies
106898, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Haucap, Justus & Heimeshoff, Ulrich & Lange, Mirjam R. J., 2014. "The impact of tariff diversity on broadband diffusion: An empirical analysis," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101403, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Haucap, Justus & Heimeshoff, Ulrich & Lange, Mirjam R. J., 2014. "The impact of tariff diversity on broadband diffusion: An empirical analysis," DICE Discussion Papers 156, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Daeho Lee & Junseok Hwang, 2011. "The Effect of Network Neutrality on the Incentive to Discriminate, Invest and Innovate: A Literature Review," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201184, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2011.
- Mattia Nardotto & Tommaso Valletti & Frank Verboven, 2015.
"Unbundling The Incumbent: Evidence From Uk Broadband,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 330-362, April.
- Nardotto, Mattia & Valletti, Tommaso & Verboven, Frank, 2012. "Unbundling the incumbent: Evidence from UK broadband," CEPR Discussion Papers 9194, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mattia Nardotto & Tommaso Valletti & Frank Verboven, 2014. "Unbundling the Incumbent: Evidence from UK broadband," CEIS Research Paper 331, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 03 Oct 2014.
- Briglauer, Wolfgang & Gugler, Klaus, 2013. "The deployment and penetration of high-speed fiber networks and services: Why are EU member states lagging behind?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 819-835.
- Wolfgang Briglauer, 2014.
"The impact of regulation and competition on the adoption of fiber-based broadband services: recent evidence from the European union member states,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 51-79, August.
- Briglauer, Wolfgang, 2013. "The impact of regulation and competition on the adoption of fibre-based broadband services: Recent evidence from the European Union member states," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88494, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Eli M. NOAM, 2011. "Beyond Net Neutrality: End-User Sovereignty," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(84), pages 153-173, 4th quart.
- Wolfgang Briglauer, 2015. "How EU sector-specific regulations and competition affect migration from old to new communications infrastructure: recent evidence from EU27 member states," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 194-217, October.
- Shin, Donghee, 2013. "Governing network neutrality: Public perception and policy capacity," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88540, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Maya Bacache & Marc Bourreau & Germain Gaudin, 2014. "Dynamic Entry and Investment in New Infrastructures: Empirical Evidence from the Fixed Broadband Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 44(2), pages 179-209, March.
- Mayer, Walter J. & Madden, Gary & Jin, Zhong & Tran, Thien, 2015. "Modelling OECD broadband subscriptions in disequilibrium," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 90(PB), pages 476-486.
- Wolfgang D. BOCK & Maikel WILMS & Peter SOOS & Bjoern ROEBER, 2014. "Reforming Europe's Telecoms Regulation to Enable the Digital Single Market," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(93), pages 17-34, 1st quart.
- Carlo Cambini & Michele Polo & Antonio Sassano, 2016.
"Fiber to the People: The Development of the Ultra-Broadband Network in Italy,"
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 179-210.
- Carlo Cambini & Michele Polo & Antonio Sassano, 2016. "Fiber to the People: the Development of the Ultra-broadband Network in Italy," IEFE Working Papers 83, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Shin, Dong-Hee, 2012. "A case study of network neutrality in Korea," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60383, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Fredebeul-Krein, Markus & Steingröver, Markus, 2014. "Wholesale broadband access to IPTV in an NGA environment: How to deal with it from a regulatory perspective?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 264-277.
- Bertschek, Irene & Briglauer, Wolfgang & Hüschelrath, Kai & Krämer, Jan & Frübing, Stefan & Kesler, Reinhold & Saam, Marianne, 2016. "Metastudie zum Fachdialog Ordnungsrahmen für die Digitale Wirtschaft: Im Auftrag des Bundesministeriums für Wirtschaft und Energie (BMWi)," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research, number 147040.
- Filippo Belloc & Antonio Nicita & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2011. "The Nature, Timing and Impact of Broadband Policies: a Panel Analysis of 30 OECD Countries," Department of Economics University of Siena 615, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- repec:eee:iepoli:v:42:y:2018:i:c:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hrovatin, Nevenka & Švigelj, Matej, 2013. "The interplay of regulation and other drivers of NGN deployment: A real-world perspective," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 836-848.
- Jorn van STEENIS, 2015. "Regulatory Policy Implications of Different Levels of Symmetry," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(98), pages 43-60, 2nd quart.
- Briglauer, Wolfgang & Cambini, Carlo & Fetzer, Thomas & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2017. "The European electronic communications code: A critical appraisal with a focus on incentivizing investment in next generation broadband networks," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-027, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bauer, Johannes M. & Shim, Woohyun, 2012. "Regulation and digital innovation: Theory and evidence," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60364, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:rneart:v:8:y:2009:i:1:n:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.