The Governance Structure of Ports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Langen, Peter W. & van der Lugt, Larissa M., 2006. "Chapter 5 Governance Structures of Port Authorities in the Netherlands," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 109-137, January.
- Zheng, Shiyuan & Negenborn, Rudy R., 2014. "Centralization or decentralization: A comparative analysis of port regulation modes," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 21-40.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:64:y:2018:i:c:p:51-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pallis, Athanasios A. & Syriopoulos, Theodore, 2007. "Port governance models: Financial evaluation of Greek port restructuring," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 232-246, May.
- repec:eee:transb:v:108:y:2018:i:c:p:281-298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Flämig, Heike & Hesse, Markus, 2011. "Placing dryports. Port regionalization as a planning challenge – The case of Hamburg, Germany, and the Süderelbe," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 42-50.
- Heaver, Trevor, 2006. "The Evolution and Challenges of Port Economics," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 11-41, January.
- Pallis, Athanasios A., 2006. "Chapter 7 Port Governance in Greece," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 155-169, January.
- Yuen, Chi-lok Andrew & Zhang, Anming & Cheung, Waiman, 2012. "Port competitiveness from the users' perspective: An analysis of major container ports in China and its neighboring countries," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 34-40.
- Andrea Migliardi, 2011. "Logistics Connections, Efficiency And Competition: A Survey On Italian Port System," ERSA conference papers ersa11p250, European Regional Science Association.
- Brooks, Mary R., 2006. "Chapter 11 Port Devolution and Governance in Canada," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 237-257, January.
- Ferrari, Claudio & Parola, Francesco & Tei, Alessio, 2015. "Governance models and port concessions in Europe: Commonalities, critical issues and policy perspectives," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 60-67.
- Brooks, Mary R. & Cullinane, Kevin, 2006. "Chapter 1 Introduction," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 3-28, January.
- Austin Becker & Satoshi Inoue & Martin Fischer & Ben Schwegler, 2012. "Climate change impacts on international seaports: knowledge, perceptions, and planning efforts among port administrators," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 5-29, January.
- repec:fan:mcmcmc:v:html10.3280/mc2017-001006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brooks, Mary R. & Cullinane, Kevin, 2006. "Chapter 18 Governance Models Defined," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 405-435, January.
- Robert J. Mccalla, 2008. "Site And Situation Factors In Transshipment Ports: The Case Of The Caribbean Basin," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 99(4), pages 440-453, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:rneart:v:3:y:2004:i:2:n:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.